Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Best hotel in Abha city , Saudi Arabia

Abha Elite
Main brunch of hotel Abha Elite 

 Hotel Abha Elite 

Hello everybody, I hope you are good and thank you for reading my article . Today I will inform you about a best comfortable And good looking hotel. This hotel is situated in the main city of Abha. This is very very good and clean hotel in Abha city. I think you will be interested. The hotel is beside King abdul aziz street. 

Why you chose this hotel?

If I tell you that why you come to our hotel! You must be come to visit our hotel. Because we provide all kinds of facilities to our guest. 
  1. We have three kids of rooms 
  2. 24/7 open 
  3. Unlimited free WiFi
  4. Free car parking 
  5. We have coffee shop 
  6. Unlimited room service 
  7. Besides hotel available Mosque 
  8. ATM is near in the hotel 
  9. There is available bank al rajhi 
  10. Available fuel station 
  11. Available panda supermarket 
  12. Available Othaim supermarket 
  13. Available danub supermarket 
  14. Available al ganim supermarket 
And so many facilities are available in our hotel. So why are you  waiting let’s visit………..

You can see also YouTube videos 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best hotel in Abha city , Saudi Arabia

Main brunch of hotel Abha Elite    Hotel Abha Elite  Hello everybody, I hope you are good and thank you for reading my article . Today I wil...